Bali trip cost-Indonesia Vacation
The cost of a Bali trip can vary depending on a number of factors such as the time of year you plan to visit, your mode of transportation, your accommodation preferences, your food and drink choices, and the activities you want to do.
Here are some estimated costs for a Bali trip:
- Flights: The cost of flights to Bali can vary depending on where you are departing from, but you can expect to pay anywhere from $500 to $1,500 USD for a round trip ticket.
- Accommodation: Bali offers a wide range of accommodations, from budget-friendly hostels to luxury villas. On average, you can expect to pay around $30 to $50 USD per night for a mid-range hotel or guesthouse.
- Food and drink: Bali offers a variety of food options at different price points. You can expect to pay around $5 to $10 USD for a meal at a local warung (restaurant) or street food stall, while upscale restaurants can cost upwards of $30 USD per meal.
- Transportation: Taxis and private drivers are readily available in Bali, but you can also rent a scooter or car if you feel comfortable driving. Expect to pay around $5 to $10 USD for short taxi rides, or $30 to $50 USD per day for scooter or car rentals.
- Activities: Bali has many free or low-cost activities such as visiting temples, exploring beaches, and hiking. However, popular tourist activities like surfing lessons or spa treatments can cost anywhere from $20 to $100 USD per session.
Overall, a budget traveler can expect to spend around $40 to $50 USD per day in Bali, while mid-range travelers can expect to spend around $100 USD per day. Luxury travelers can expect to spend upwards of $200 USD per day.
Cheap flights to Denpasar (Bali)
|Origin||Departure at||Return at||Find tickets|
|Surabaya||December 9, 2023||December 12, 2023||Tickets from 75|
|Labuan Bajo||January 12, 2024||January 13, 2024||Tickets from 95|
|Kuala Lumpur||January 12, 2024||January 15, 2024||Tickets from 99|
|Jakarta||December 10, 2023||December 13, 2023||Tickets from 102|
|Singapore||December 11, 2023||December 15, 2023||Tickets from 140|
How to get a cheap holiday in Bali
Here are some tips on how to get a cheap holiday in Bali:
- Travel during the off-season: Bali’s peak season is from June to August and during Christmas and New Year. To save money, consider traveling during the low season, which is from January to May and September to December (excluding Christmas and New Year).
- Book your flight and accommodation early: By booking your flight and accommodation early, you can take advantage of early bird discounts and special promotions.
- Stay in budget-friendly accommodation: Bali offers many budget-friendly options such as hostels, guesthouses, and homestays. Consider staying in these types of accommodations to save money.
- Eat local food: Bali has a variety of local food options that are both delicious and inexpensive. Look for local warungs (small restaurants) or street food stalls to enjoy affordable meals.
- Use public transportation: Taxis and private drivers can be expensive in Bali. Consider using public transportation such as buses or the local bemo (shared minivan) to get around.
- Negotiate prices: Bargaining is common in Bali, especially when shopping at markets or street vendors. Don’t be afraid to negotiate the price to get a better deal.
- Look for free activities: Bali offers many free activities such as exploring beaches, visiting temples, and hiking. Take advantage of these activities to save money.
By following these tips, you can have an enjoyable and affordable holiday in Bali.
Where to stay
Average budget of tourists in Bali Trip Cost
The average budget of tourists in Bali can vary widely depending on their travel style, accommodation preferences, activities, and overall spending habits. However, based on my research and observations, here are some estimated average budgets for different types of travelers:
- Budget travelers: Budget travelers can expect to spend around $40 to $50 USD per day, staying in budget-friendly accommodation such as hostels or guesthouses, eating at local warungs (small restaurants) or street food stalls, using public transportation or renting a scooter, and doing free or low-cost activities such as exploring beaches and temples.
- Mid-range travelers: Mid-range travelers can expect to spend around $100 USD per day, staying in mid-range hotels or villas, eating at mid-range restaurants, hiring private drivers for transportation, and doing paid activities such as taking surf lessons or visiting popular tourist attractions.
- Luxury travelers: Luxury travelers can expect to spend upwards of $200 USD per day, staying in upscale resorts or private villas, eating at high-end restaurants, hiring private drivers or using car rentals, and doing luxury activities such as spa treatments or helicopter tours.
It’s worth noting that these are just estimated average budgets, and your actual spending can vary depending on your personal preferences and travel style.
Cheap Hotel Map
Bali trip cost-Indonesia Vacation,Bali trip cost-Indonesia Vacation,Bali trip cost-Indonesia Vacation,trip to bali cost, trip to bali cost, trip to bali cost, trip to bali cost, trip to bali cost, trip to bali cost, trip to bali cost,